This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
2. Who determines what Personal Data is collected, how and for what purpose (the data controller)?
- Identity of the Responsible: Vanadis Iniciative S.L
- Trade name: Vanadis
- VAT: B84692136
- Address: C/San Pedro 4 3º, Alcorcón (MADRID)
- Email: email@example.com
- Company sector: Information and Communications
- Industry: IT programming activities
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website will be processed as «Users of the website». For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
When processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes which we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
4. How do we collect your Personal Data?
The personal data we process in Vanadis comes from:
- Contact form
5. What Personal Data do we use, and for what purpose?
In Vanadis there are different systems for collecting personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each collection system (forms):
- Contact form: We ask for the following personal details: Name, Company, Telephone, Email, Text «How can we help you», in order to respond to the requirements of vanadis.es users. For example, we can use these data to reply to your request and answer your doubts, request for a quote, or the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, matters relating to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have which are not subject to the terms of contract. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Raiola (provider of Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.) within the EU.
In compliance with the requirements of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Vanadis Iniciative, S.L. (Vanadis) with address in C/ San Pedro 4 3º, Alcorcón (MADRID) will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
Vanadis does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations may be carried out with other professionals, in which case users will be required to give their consent by informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
6. How long will we keep your data?
The Personal Data provided will be kept for 7 years from the end of the last fiscal year to which such data refers for the purposes indicated above, unless there is a legal obligation that requires us to block them and keep them for a longer period.
7. What Personal Data do we share with third parties, and for what purpose?
Many tools we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Vanadis shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»). Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files placed on your computer, to help vanadis.es analyse the use made of the website by users. The information generated by the cookie about your use (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Dreamhost LLC, based in the USA. More information at https://www.dreamhost.com/legal/
Software CRM: Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., based in the USA. More information at:
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , based in the USA. More information at:
https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a ). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to provide its email marketing services to Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.
8. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Vanadis is processing personal data concerning me.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned
- Request its correction or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Opposing treatment
- Request for data portability
The interested ones will be able to access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will be kept only for the exercise or defence of claims.
The interested people also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.